Pre-order. The Bohemian Fortune Telling Cards companion / guide book
- Prix ordinaire
- Prix soldé
- Prix ordinaire
- Prix unitaire
- translation missing: fr.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
This is a pre-order item - we expect shipping to begin in April 2023. All items ordered with a pre-order will be sent at the same time when the deck / book is available. If you would like to have any items sent earlier, please place them in a separate order.
This comprehensive book by Karen Mahony can be used as a companion book / guidebook for both our own original deck called The Bohemian Fortune Telling Cards and our reimagining of an antique deck which we have called Mercury's Fortune Telling Cards.
It provides a good overview of the history of this distinct type of fortune-telling cards, as well as explaining how to read using this particular system, which has similarities with Lenormand, Sybilla and Kipper cards but also has its own characteristics.
We have included meanings for reversals in the book, as although it's not particularly traditional to apply reversals for this type of deck, we think that many readers will find it useful.
Please note that the book cover is not yet finalised and may change.
- Paperback book printed and produced in Ireland.
- Keywords and descriptions for each card, including reversals.
- "Pairs" meaning for all cards - often these small cards were essentially read in pairs.
- Sections on the history of this type of fortune-telling cards, reading approaches and sample spreads.
- This book will be at least 150 pages with colour and black and white illustrations. All the card illustrations are in colour.