Das Alice Tarot Limited Edition-Deck – Großes Format, limitiert auf nur 500
- Regulärer Preis
- Regulärer Preis
- translation missing: de.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The Alice Tarot Limited Edition deck is now out of print and will not be reprinted.
The Alice Tarot Limited Edition deck was produced in a strictly limited production of 500 only and will be available from us and perhaps a very few specialist retailers. It will not be produced as a mass-market deck (either now or in the future) and it will not be available via mass-market sellers such as Amazon and chain bookstores. It will also not be run again in this format.
The Alice Tarot large format Limited Edition is a guaranteed limited edition of 500 decks only. The deck will not be reprinted in this format, so this is truly a Limited Edition.
- 78 very large format fully illustrated cards, 165 * 100 mm (about 6.5 * 4 inches) plus an "extra" card, The Lovers, and a title card (80 cards in all).
- All decks will be signed and numbered.
- Metallic overlay — this is done with a technique that lets us put a spectacular layer of gilding on certain parts of the illustrations.
- Printed on high quality 320 gram "deluxe" playing card stock with a carbon inner layer to protect against bending and creasing.
- Lightly varnished for durability without a plastic feeling.
- High quality wooden box (made by a Czech workshop) box for long-term storage.
- Beautifully hand-sewn fold-over pouch in pure silk dupion and printed satin for protection of the deck in storage. See picture of mock-up of this pouch.
- Booklet (LWB) with meanings and guide for use.
Optionally, we also have:
- Extensive and highly illustrated companion book.
- Limited edition Alice Tarot bags (with prints from the cards, special vintage and/or new high-quality natural fabrics and special "Alice" brass charms).
- Other special bags and pillow/cushion covers — these include new prints not offered before.
- We also hope to offer a very limited edition Alice Tarot pure silk large scarf.
Is the standard sized deck limited edition?
The standard sized deck is going to be printed and published in a short run of 2,500, so in that sense, it is limited. However, it is not signed and numbered and we may at some time in the future do a second printing of this deck. If this happens, it will be in several years time and it will also be a small run and considerably changed to protect the uniqueness of the first edition. We will NOT sell the rights to this deck to a mass production publisher (we've already turned down offers and will continue to do so) and we will not bring out the deck in a mass market version ourselves.
We may license the deck in a short run only, for one or two foreign language editions - for example, we may license the deck in Russian and Japanese languages. Again, if it happens, this will be to small, specialist publishers, not to mass-market publishers.
We do not want The Alice Tarot to be a mass-market deck at any time in its life and so it will not be printed (now or ever) in mass-market numbers or distributed in mass-market channels such as large on and offline book stores.
I've ordered. When will my reward points be added?
As our regular customers know, we give very generous reward points (please be sure to log in to your account on our shop to make sure you get these).
Reward points are added automatically by our shop when the order has been shipped. This means that if you order other items with your pre-order, the other items will be shipped as soon as possible but the reward points will NOT be added until the deck is also shipped this summer. This is just the way the shop works and we can't over-ride it. If you would like to get reward points for your other items as soon as they have been shipped, please place a separate order for them.
What other items are available?
- We have a wide range of printed limited edition tarot bags in a great range of fabrics (we've been collecting fabrics for two years now for these bags!)
- The companion book is a full book with descriptions/keywords, background information etc of every card. It is well illustrated.
- We also hope to offer some other special items but these are still in process. We will announce them as soon as they are finalised.