Medieval Unicorn, embroidery on vintage moire fabric
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Our unicorn embroidery is based on an original medieval drawing and has a look of strength that is sometimes missing from more modern depictions.
This cushion is stitched in our studio onto a very high-quality vintage moire fabric (we think this is cotton possibly combined with some silk) that came from a glorious set of curtains in a Georgian house in Dublin!
This unicorn pillow is combined with a black cotton velvet back and made by hand in Ireland.
Our embroidery uses a wide range of thread hues, for a rich, complex look. The horn has just a hint of subtle sparkle - so that it catches the light beautifully.
These embroideries are designed by Baba Studio and unique to us.
Optionally, you can add a good quality British-made poly-cotton cushion pad with synthetic filler (we know many of you avoid feathers).
- Unique embroidery — designed by Baba Studio.
- Embroidered onto a very high-quality vintage moire fabric, probably cotton/silk.
- Each corner has a lush cotton tassel, made in Italy.
- Backed and piped in high quality cotton velvet — a quality fabric made in Czech Republic.
- Approximately 55 cm * 35 cm (approximately 21.5 inches * 13.75 inches). We can supply a cushion pad if you need one (see below).
- Supplied with an optional high quality British-made synthetic pad.
- Zip fastening so that the cover can be removed for cleaning (spot clean or dry clean please).
- Sewn with very good German threads.