Love Heart Charm in Japanese kimono & antique brocade - natural coral beads
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Make a wish! Our Love Heart Charms are a way to bring a little enchantment into your home.
This nostalgic heart is made from a vintage Japanese embroidered kimono silk combined with a piece taken from a fabulous 1940s silk brocade dress.
The heart is backed in the same kimono silk (an unembroidered piece) and has a good-quality vintage cotton tassel. The natural sea coral beads around the outside tone beautifully, making this an exquisite piece.
The lined pocket on the back has been embroidered by us and is for you to add your own special, wishful elements.
Please note that these are vintage / antique fabrics. Every heart will look different, as they are all cut from different pieces of the fabric.
How to prepare your Love Heart Charm
Gather elements for your wish that carry emotion and memory-
- A photo or drawing
- A written hope or wish
- A small gemstone
- Some herbs and/or dried petals
- A little salt or charcoal (warning, charcoal is messy!)
- A piece of jewellery
- A fragment of cloth with a history
Make your wish-
- Add your choices to the pocket of your Love Heart Charm
- Go slowly, be intentional, enjoy the process
- Invoke your wish by saying it aloud three times
- Hang your charm where you will see it daily
- Be open to insight and intention whenever you see your charm
- Generous size. Approx 24 cm * 14 cm (including tassel but not including hanging loop). This is about 9.5 * 5.5 inches.
- Vintage / antique fabrics - once the fabric is all used, these hearts are not repeatable as it can't be sourced again.
- Pocket is fully lined for a little extra touch of care.
- Hand-embellished with natural sea coral beads around the edge.