Love Heart Charm in antique embroidery & kimono silk
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Make your own magic! Our Love Heart Charms are a way to bring a little enchantment into your home.
This nostalgic heart is made from a vintage Japanese kimono silk combined with a piece taken from an antique, embroidered silk piano shawl which we have embellished with three antique glass beads.
The shawl was an antique which could no longer be worn so please note that it does show its age but we think that this gives it a wonderfully romantic quality.
The heart is backed in the same kimono silk and has a good-quality cotton tassel. The natural pearls around the outside tone beautifully, making this an exquisite piece.
The lined pocket on the back is for you to add your own special, wishful elements.
Please note that these are vintage / antique fabrics. Every heart will look different, as they are all cut from different pieces of the fabric.
How to prepare your Love Heart Charm
Gather elements for your wish that carry emotion and memory-
- A photo or drawing
- A written hope or wish
- A small gemstone
- Some herbs and/or dried petals
- A little salt or charcoal (warning, charcoal is messy!)
- A piece of jewellery
- A fragment of cloth with a history
Make your wish-
- Add your choices to the pocket of your Love Heart Charm
- Go slowly, be intentional, enjoy the process
- Invoke your wish by saying it aloud three times
- Hang your charm where you will see it daily
- Be open to insight and intention whenever you see your charm
- Generous size. Approx 24 cm * 14 cm (including tassel but not including hanging loop). This is about 9.5 * 5.5 inches.
- Vintage / antique fabrics - once the fabric is all used, these hearts are not repeatable as it can't be sourced again.
- Pocket is fully lined for a little extra touch of care.
- Hand-embellished with natural pearls around the edge.