The White Rabbit with jacket in antique Bohemian floral ribbon
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Our unique White Rabbit doll wears a jacket in a splendid antique Bohemian floral ribbon.
Our dolls are painstakingly printed and then made individually by hand. Each is a unique piece with a huge amount of character. Every doll varies just a little, because they are genuinely handmade, and the whole edition is limited to 150 dolls only.
The White Rabbit has a splendid patchwork waistcoat printed on his body, and wears a specially designed, unique jacket and cravat. This one has a jacket made from antique Bohemian folk ribbon - it's really pretty.
A small piece of Baba Studio art with a distinctly Bohemian personality.
We will have similar White Rabbits but in different costumes, so if you are interested please keep a look-out to see which rabbit/s is available. Thanks!
- 17 inches (43 cm) high (from bottom of feet to top of ears).
- Specially printed cotton body (we use reactive inks, so our prints are durable).
- Fully jointed heads and arms so that you can pose your Rabbit.
- Wired ears that can be posed.
- Special clothing, including jacket made from antique silk ribbon and printed "rabbit" satin coat lining.
- Miniature watch. This is attached to the Rabbit's hand with a dry zip, so that it can be easily removed if you need to remove the Rabbit's jacket.
- Baba Studio sewn label for authenticity.
- Baba Studio Art Doll certificate.