Undine — limited edition with vintage kimono silk
Featuring a classic print by Victorian fairytale artist, Arthur Rackham, this is a limited edition tarot bag hand-sewn in Czech Republic.
The beautifully printed satin front is combined with vintage kimono pure silk.
Please hit the "More details" tab for more information on size, fabrics and so on.
- Finished with Czech cord in gold or silver and Czech glass bead finials (we have these gorgeous, chunky beads made specially for us).
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- Fully lined in a toning silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Light padding for a little extra protection.
- Side "BabaBarock limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- Printed individually — by us. This bag is very vivid and luscious in colour and fully dry-cleanable.
- The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- At approx 5.5 inches by 8.25 inches (14 cm * 21 cm) these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.