The White Rabbit "I'm late!" art doll, with traditional printed "tweed" jacket
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Our White Rabbit doll with a jacket in our own printed "tweed" fabric. This White Rabbit is very close to the image that we used on our Alice Tarot.
Our dolls are painstakingly printed and then made individually by hand. Each is a unique piece with a huge amount of character. Every doll varies just a little, because they are genuinely handmade, and the whole edition is limited to 150 dolls only.
The White Rabbit has a splendid patchwork waistcoat printed on his body, and wears a specially designed, unique jacket and cravat.
A small piece of Baba Studio art with a distinctly Bohemian personality.
We have similar White Rabbits but in different costumes, so if you are interested please keep a look-out to see which rabbit/s is available. Thanks!
- 17 inches (43 cm) high (from bottom of feet to top of ears).
- Specially printed cotton body (we use reactive inks, so our prints are durable).
- Fully jointed heads and arms so that you can pose your Rabbit.
- Wired ears that can be posed.
- Special clothing, including jacket made from antique silk ribbon and printed "rabbit" satin coat lining.
- Miniature watch. This is attached to the Rabbit's hand with a dry zip, so that it can be easily removed if you need to remove the Rabbit's jacket.
- Baba Studio sewn label for authenticity.
- Baba Studio Art Doll certificate.