The Tarot Reader — limited edition tarot bag with vintage silk kimono
This is a new version of our much-loved Bohemian Cat Tarot Reader print. This time we've combined it with a wonderful vintage kimono silk (it's pure silk). This is a lovely fabric with a great woven textile.It also features a lovely brass cat charm.
This is a limited edition bag hand-sewn by our lovely seamstress in Czech Republic.
- Beautifully made in a vintage kimono silk.
- Finished with Czech cord in gold or silver and Czech glass bead finials (we have these gorgeous, chunky beads made specially for us). Please note that bead colours may vary.
- Brass cat charm attached.
- Fully lined in a toning silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Printed individually — by us. This bag is very vivid and luscious in colour and fully dry-cleanable.
- The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- At approx 5.5 inches by almost 8 inches (14 cm * 21 cm) these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.