The Moon, Tarot of Prague - drawstring bag in rich blue silk velvet
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
A wonderfully evocative print showing The Moon from our own Tarot of Prague.
This drawstring tarot pouch features a beautifully printed satin front combined with a rich blue silk velvet.
This is a Limited Edition bag, hand-sewn by our seamstress in Czech Republic, and lined with a high-quality duchess satin in royal blue.
SPECIAL OFFER: "Buy one get another at 30% off" offer.
Put any two drawstring bags into your cart and use the code: BAGOFFER at checkout. Enjoy!
Please note that only one discount code can be used per order.
- Beautifully made in a high quality rich blue silk velvet (silk/rayon mix). It's very soft and lush to the touch — and has a wonderful gleam when the light hits it.
- Finished with Czech cord in gold or silver and Czech glass bead finials (we have these gorgeous, chunky beads made specially for us). Please note that bead colours may vary.
- Fully lined in a high-quality duchess satin in royal blue for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Light padding for a little extra protection.
- Side "BabaBarock limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- Printed individually — by us. This bag is very vivid and luscious in colour and fully dry-cleanable.
- The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- At approx 5.5 inches by 8.25 inches (14 cm * 21 cm) these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.