The Hermit — limited edition with silver silk velvet from the Baroque Bohemian Cats' Tarot
Based on The Hermit card from our Bohemian Cats' Tarot. This tarot bag features a beautifully printed satin front combined with a high quality silver silk velvet and finished with a lovely little brass cat charm.
This is a limited edition, sewn individually in Czech Republic.
- Light padding for a little extra protection.
- Side "BabaBarock Limited Edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- Fully lined in a toning silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords. Please note bead colours may vary.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- Printed individually — by us. The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- At approx 5.5 inches by 8.25 inches (14 cm * 21 cm) these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.