The Herald — limited edition with vintage Japanese silk velvet
A wonderfully evocative print from our own Alice Tarot. This bag features a beautifully printed satin front combined with a vintage short-pile Japanese silk velvet. This is a very unusual fabric, not as "furry" as a normal velvet, but feels a little like corduroy. This is a limited edition, sewn individually in Czech Republic.
- Light padding for a little extra protection.
- Side "BabaBarock limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added caché.
- Fully lined in a toning silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- Vintage fabric - these bags are not repeatable as the fabric can't be sourced again.
- Printed individually — by us. The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- At approx 5.5 inches by almost 8 inches these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.