The Fair Face — Victorian fairy picture by Sophie Anderson, teal version
Based on a much-loved painting by Pre-Raphaelite artist Sophie Anderson, this is a sweet and spectacular bag with lots of 19th century charm.
These large shoulder bags are beautifully-made and spectacular enough to work really well for both day and evening wear. They're a generous size with lots of room for all you need to carry.
At a price that won't break the bank if you'd like to collect more than one print for different looks and occasions.
- Huge print — these are show-stopping.
- Zip top closure for security.
- Good size — 22.5 cm * 26.5 cm (9 inches * 10.5 inches). Depth is about 4.5 cm (a touch under 2 inches).
- Combined with strong, pretty silk-mix fabric that has a great lustre.
- Piped front and back for good structure and to "frame" the print.
- Strong, and very long adjustable shoulder strap in good quality cotton webbing.
Extends to approx 139 cm (55 inches) and can be worn cross-body.
- Fully lined with two internal pockets — one open, one with a zip.