The Bohemian cloak. Art Nouveau patterns with optional Bohemian Lion on the back. Special order only.
This cloak is not currently available to order.
We made one of these glorious cloaks for a recent fairytale photoshoot Faerie Magazine and it is simply too beautiful not to offer to you. It's a completely timeless piece that we hope you will wear and love for years.
It's a really tricky piece in terms of design, printing and sewing (silk velvet moves around a lot and is a difficult fabric for a cloak like this - but so worth it!) so we plan only to make these to order and in very small numbers. At certain times we may have one or two in stock but if you need yours urgently, please get in touch first.
The normal waiting period will be 6-8 weeks while we make to your preferences.
A generously proportioned, spectacular cloak that flows beautifully. We line this in silk-mix fabric (30% silk) for a gleaming, luxurious finish.
Please be sure to hit the "More details" tab for full information.
- A BabaBarock special edition—designed by Baba Studio.
- Very generous size so will fit most sizes up to a large.
- Three lengths (which can be slightly adjusted to order). Please bear in mind the heels you usually wear when measuring the length you need.
- Long will trail on the ground on most people. About 63 inches (160 cm) from top of back neck to the ground.
- Medium will just touch the ground on most people. About 59 inches (150 cm) from top of back neck to the ground.
- Short will be the easiest to walk in for most people! About 55 inches (140 cm) from top of back neck to the ground.
- Lavishly soft, very high quality silk velvet (silk and viscose with a high percentage of silk).
- Supplied without the antique buckle shown (these are rare and hard to get). We supply with a plain fabric-covered hook and eye closure so that you can add your own buckle or brooch.
- Length can be varied. The cloak looks wonderful when it trails on the ground, but this makes it hard to walk in! Please choose length. We will also contact you to confirm. Length shown is LONG.
- Various colours can be printed. Please choose your colour.
- ALL colours are printed with gold pattern as shown.
On request this can be desaturated so that it looks more silvery.
- The cloak can be made with or without the Bohemian "two-tailed" lion.
- Our digital prints are really durable, but we do recommend dry cleaning.