Tarot of Prague limited edition bag in Knight of Wands print.
This image is our Knight of Wands from the Tarot of Prague with a beautiful antique gold metallic braid trim. The back print is based on the back of the Tarot of Prague cards.
The back trim and the lining are in pure silk gold dupion, making this a very special bag.
Please see more details under the "full description" tab.
- Light padding for a little extra protection.
- Side "Baba Studio limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- With a print from the back of the Tarot of Prague bags on the back of the bag.
- Fully lined in pure silk gold dupion fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- Printed individually — by us. The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- At approx 5.5 inches by almost 8 inches these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts