Pre-order Queen of Cups, limited edition drawstring from the Victorian Romantic Tarot
The Queen of Cups from our third edition Victorian Romantic Tarot. This picture has always been one of the best-loved in the deck and makes a very attractive drawstring bag.
It's combined with a gorgeously coloured pure shantung silk in a really vivid indigo blue/purple.
Please note that if you are ordering with a pre-order for the Victorian Romantic deck and/or companion book, then you will automatically get a 20% discount at checkout.
As we will be making these bags to order, to coincide with the release of the deck, we are showing the image and a photograph of the fabric for now. The drawstring bags will be hand-made in our usual limited edition style, with metallic stitching, glass beads, a limited edition label and fully lined. You can see a sample of our limited edition bags in the second picture.
When we have some sample bags made, we will put up photos, so you are of course welcome to wait and order then. However, we can't reserve bags without an order, as unfortunately we don't have a very large piece of this fabric.
PLEASE NOTE that delivery will be in spring 2018.
- Vintage fabric - these bags are not repeatable as the fabric can't be sourced again.
- Printed individually — by us. The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- A little light padding for extra protection.
- Side "BabaBarock limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- Fully lined in a toning silk or silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- At approx 5.5 inches by almost 8 inches these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards. The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.