Obi cushion - teal, blues, salmons. Antique / vintage silk obi brocade
Glorious colours in this limited edition cushion made from an antique Japanese obi silk. Lustrous, lovely pattern with chrysanthemums and veined leaves.
The cushion is beautifully made by hand in Ireland and the brocade front is combined with a cotton velvet back.
Please note that because each cushion is cut from the antique piece, they do vary - and all our antique/vintage fabric pieces may have tiny faults in the fabric because they they are recycled. In our opinion, any faults are very minimal and can only be seen close-up - we do check everything carefully.
Optionally, you can add a good quality British-made poly-cotton cushion pad with synthetic filler (we know many of you avoid feathers).
- Backed in high quality black cotton velvet — fabric made in Czech Republic.
- Finished by four chunky cotton tassels.
- Approximately 55 cm * 35 cm (approximately 21.5 inches * 13.75 inches). We can supply a cushion pad if you need one (see below).
- Optional high quality British-made synthetic pad.
- Zip fastening so that the cover can be removed for cleaning (spot clean or dry clean please).