Mythical Creatures, The Star - blue teal silk velvet. PRE-ORDER.
This bag is now sold out but we are getting more made. You are welcome to order but please be aware that it may be up to 12 weeks before they are ready to ship.
All items ordered with this bag will be sent at the same time when the bag is available. If you would like to have any items sent earlier, please place them in a separate order.
A wonderfully evocative print showing The Star from our own Mythical Creatures Tarot. This bag features a beautifully printed satin front combined with a high quality blue teal silk velvet.
The unicorn is one of the most beloved mythical beasts in Western folklore. It is the perfect symbol for the Star card, with its reminders of hope and innocence, of beauty and light in the darkness.
This is a Limited Edition bag, hand-sewn by our seamstress in Czech Republic. It is also available with soft purple / mauve silk velvet.
When you order either the limited edition or the standard deck, this bag will be discounted by 20% when you use the code Creatures20off at checkout. This bag is designed to fit the standard deck.
- Beautifully made in a high quality blue teal silk velvet (silk/rayon mix). It's very soft and lush to the touch — and has a wonderful gleam when the light hits it.
- Finished with Czech cord in gold or silver and Czech glass bead finials (we have these gorgeous, chunky beads made specially for us). Please note that bead colours may vary.
- Fully lined in a toning silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Light padding for a little extra protection.
- Side "BabaBarock limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- Printed individually — by us. This bag is very vivid and luscious in colour and fully dry-cleanable.
- The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- At approx 5.5 inches by 8.25 inches (14 cm * 21 cm) these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.