L'amour de Pierrot, burgundy, with black stretch silk. Second in Small size - worn during photoshoot
This corset was worn in a photoshoot but is otherwise absolutely perfect, making this an amazing bargain!
- Printed (by us!) on beautiful glossy satin. We use high quality inks and print each piece by hand — these prints are very durable*
- Individually made in very small numbers — this is a really special piece of clothing.
- Stretch sides with light boning for and traditional eyelet and ribbon back (ribbon colours may vary).
- Concealed zip fastening at one side.
- Flexible fit — the stretch sides and eyelet backs allow you to adjust this — so if you lose or gain a little the corset is very forgiving!
Height (top of straps to the point at the bottom of the front) is 51cm - 20 inches.
- Beautifully made with the best quality materials:
- Japanese-made zips — these are specifically for stretch fabrics and of wonderful quality.
- German-made synthetic boning. Bones in double channels of cotton internally, so that bones can't work through and be uncomfortable.
- Outer stretch layer is pure silk with lycra, inner lining is polyester stretch for strength.
* The prints for these corsets are done on a synthetic satin (usually used for wedding dresses) as this is very vivid, fade-proof and can be gently hand washed.