Foldover pouch in vintage silk brocade - specially made for the Limited Edition Tarot of Prague
Made specially to fit the Tarot of Prague Limited Edition! A subtle and very attractive foldover pouch made from vintage Japanese silk brocade. The gold medallions have a soft sheen. The bag is fully lined in a contrasting teal blue silk-mix fabric.
This is a limited edition, sewn individually in Czech Republic.
These bags are currently being made and will be ready to ship in June.
Please note that if you buy this at the same time as pre-ordering The Tarot of Prague Limited Edition, there is a 25% discount on the bag price - discount automatically applied at checkout.
The new wooden box for the Limited Edition fits the deck more or less exactly, so the cards can be put in the bag OR the box (we'd suggest the box for storage and the bag for carrying). Thanks!
Please see more under the "more details" tab.
- Slightly larger than normal pouch made specially to fit the Tarot of Prague Limited Edition.
- Made in a pure silk Japanese brocade with gold threads. This is quite a rare, vintage fabric.
- Light padding/stiffening makes the bag durable but it still feels soft to the touch.
- Fully lined in a beautiful teal blue silk-mix fabric.
- Enhanced with Bababarock Limited Edition label