Fairies by Richard Doyle — birds and butterflies drawstring bag
The fairytale illustrations of Richard Doyle are gloriously detailed and eccentric. We have three prints, all of which we took from an antique book illustrated by Doyle.
This print is combined with blue teal silk velvet that goes beautifully with the colours in the illustration.
This is a limited edition, sewn individually in Czech Republic.
SPECIAL OFFER: "Buy one get another at 30% off" offer.
Put any two drawstring bags into your cart and use the code: BAGOFFER at checkout. Enjoy!
Please note that only one discount code can be used per order.
- A little light padding for some extra protection.
- Side "Baba Studio limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- Fully lined in a toning silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- Printed individually — by us. The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- At approx 5.5 inches by almost 8 inches these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.