Tarot of Prague limited edition bag in Knight of Wands print.
We are making some Tarot of Prague bags available for our 2016 edition. These bags fit the standard-sized deck.
Please see more details under the "full description" tab.
- Light padding for a little extra protection.
- Side "Bababarock limited edition" tag (please note, not "Baba Studio" as shown) in gold and red for a touch of added caché.
- With a print from the back of the Tarot of Prague on the back of the bag. Please note that the final colour of this back print may not be exactly as shown.
- Fully lined in pure silk gold dupion fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Pure silk gold dupion top.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- Printed individually — by us. The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- At approx 5.5 inches by almost 8 inches these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.