"Butterflies" Embroidered drawstring bag in vintage kimono silk.
This exquisite drawstring bag features butterflies and flowers, all beautifully embroidered and including gold and silver metallic threads. The bag fabric is in an antique Japanese pure silk satin on the front and a more textured vintage Japanese pure silk on the back. We had very little of this lovely fabric so there are only a handful of these bags.
We designed the embroidery ourselves, based on an antique Chinese wall hanging in our collection.
This is a VERY limited edition bag, hand-sewn in Czech Republic.
- Embroidered by us in our studio in Ireland - we use the best German threads and metallics.
- Light padding for a little extra protection.
- Side "Baba Studio limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- Fully lined in a toning silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- At approx 5.5 inches by 8.25 inches (14 cm * 21 cm) these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use even for most over-sized cards.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.