Bohemian Gothic Tarot Reader and Portrait of Adele, customisable messenger
Sturdy, attractive black cotton canvas bags with hand-made, high quality prints — a customisable, highly individual bag at a really great price.
A wonderfully evocative print from our own Bohemian Gothic Tarot .
These bags come with a second printed zip-off flap so that you can interchange the flaps. We only have a very few of these messengers left now so this is a final "one off" combined with Gustav Klimt's Portrait of Adele.
- Sturdy zip-off flaps so it's really two bags in one!
- Ingeniously designed so that it can be worn as a messenger, shoulder bag or as a casual back-pack — extremely flexible.
- Approximately 35 cm * 28 cm (14 inches by 11 inches).
- Good long strap extends to about 12 cm (50 inches).
- Lightly padded and now with piped seams for extra structure.
- Large enough to fit some of the smaller notepads — and with masses of room inside for phone, wallet and so on.
- Fully lined in a smart black woven stripe fabric and with one internal zipped pocket and one small phone pocket.
- All metal fastenings are high quality, heavy and hard-wearing. This is a bag that will turn heads AND be a hard-working everyday companion.
- Handy front under-flap pockets for items that you need to access quickly. Top pocket has a velcro fastening at the centre so you can divide it or use it as one large pocket.