Baroque Swing, LARGE with black stretch silk. Slight second.
A fabulously fun and romantic image based on "The Swing", by Jean-Honoré Fragonard. Nice, and just very slightly naughty! This corset has a few small snags on the back panel, and one tiny one in the front, but is otherwise perfect - a great deal!
- Spectacular printed corset unique to us.
- We print these ourselves on high quality satin.
- Made in small numbers so they're very special.
- Beautifully sewn with pure silk stretch sides for comfort and flexibility so they're flattering and practical to wear.
- They work for romantic evenings, or simply for wearing with jeans and boots when you want to turn heads.
- Hand washable (with care!)
If your size isn't in stock please contact us for ordering possibilities.
Printed (by us!) on beautiful glossy satin. We use high quality inks and print each piece by hand — these prints are very durable*
Individually made in very small numbers — this is a really special piece of clothing.
Stretch sides with light boning for and traditional eyelet and ribbon back (ribbon colours may vary).
Concealed zip fastening at one side.
Flexible fit — the stretch sides and eyelet backs allow you to adjust this — so if you lose or gain a little the corset is very forgiving!
Height (top of straps to the point at the bottom of the front) is 51cm - 20 inches.
- Beautifully made with the best quality materials:
- Japanese-made zips — these are specifically for stretch fabrics and of wonderful quality.
- German-made synthetic boning. Bones in double channels of cotton internally, so that bones can't work through and be uncomfortable.
- Outer stretch layer is pure silk with lycra, inner lining is polyester stretch for strength.
* The prints for these corsets are done on a synthetic satin (usually used for wedding dresses) as this is very vivid, fade-proof and can be gently hand washed with care. We recommend ironing with a piece of cloth in between iron and corset.