Alice Toile and Alice and the Shower of Cards (Tenniel). Messenger bag with two zip-off flaps.
Sturdy, attractive black cotton canvas bags with hand-made, high quality prints — a customisable, highly individual bag at a really great price.
Our own, unique, toile, based on the original illustrations for Alice by Sir John Tenniel.
These bags come with a second printed zip-off flap so that you can interchange the flaps. We are now down to the very last of these bags so we are offering them without any choice of flap as not all flaps fit all our remaining bags (they can vary by a cm or so). Please grab your bag soon if you'd like one!
- Sturdy zip-off flaps so it's really two bags in one!
- Ingeniously designed so that it can be worn as a messenger, shoulder bag or as a casual back-pack — extremely flexible.
- Approximately 35 cm * 28 cm (14 inches by 11 inches).
- Good long strap extends to about 12 cm (50 inches).
- Lightly padded and now with piped seams for extra structure.
- Large enough to fit some of the smaller notepads — and with masses of room inside for phone, wallet and so on.
- Fully lined in a smart black woven stripe fabric and with one internal zipped pocket and one small phone pocket.
- All metal fastenings are high quality, heavy and hard-wearing. This is a bag that will turn heads AND be a hard-working everyday companion.
- Handy front under-flap pockets for items that you need to access quickly. Top pocket has a velcro fastening at the centre so you can divide it or use it as one large pocket.