Queen of Swords, limited edition from the Victorian Romantic Tarot
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The Queen of Swords card from our Victorian Romantic Tarot. We think this gorgeous picture makes a very attractive drawstring bag.
It's combined with a high quality green silk velvet that complements the images beautifully. This is a new shade for us, and we love it!
These bags have been hand-made in our usual limited edition style, with metallic stitching, glass beads, a limited edition label and fully lined.
SPECIAL DRAWSTRING BAG OFFER: "Buy one get another at 30% off" offer.
Put any two drawstring bags into your cart and use the code: BAGOFFER at checkout. Enjoy!
Please note that only one discount code can be used per order.
- Printed individually — by us. The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- Combined with silk velvet - a beautifully high quality fabric.
- A little light padding for extra protection.
- Side "BabaBarock limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- Fully lined in a toning silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- At approx 5.5 inches by almost 8 inches these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards. The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.