Medieval Unicorn - silk velvet embroidered wristlet. Black.
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Our unique and adorable Medieval Unicorn wristlet is embroidered on to a high-quality black silk velvet.
We design the embroidery ourselves, based on an original medieval drawing. The embroidered grass and flowers takes their inspiration from Jacobean crewel-work embroidery. We stitch the embroidery ourselves in our studio in Ireland and it's really sumptuous and feels very special.
The bag can be used with or without the matching handmade velvet wrist strap, which is detachable and optional.
The embroidery uses a wide range of thread hues, for a rich, complex look. The horn has just a hint of subtle sparkle - so that it catches the light beautifully.
Please note that this bag is slightly more expensive than some of our other wristlets as there is a great deal more embroidery time taken to make it.
- Beautifully handmade in Czech Republic.
- Great size for carrying essentials as a wristlet.
- Also fits most tarot decks (and/or reading glasses!) 7.85 * 6.1 inches (20 * 15.5 cm).
- Zip top for security - with good, sturdy steel zip pull.
- Works beautifully as a large tarot bag or as a holder for jewellery, spectacles or any small items.
- Fully lined in our beautiful silk-mix fabric (30% pure silk, mixed with synthetic for durability).
- Enhanced with Bababarock Limited Edition label.
- Embroidered by us in our studio in Ireland - we use the best German threads.