Bestickte Kordelzugtasche aus schwarzem Seidensamt
- Regulärer Preis
- Regulärer Preis
- translation missing: de.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
This exquisite drawstring bag features pomegranates and flying insects, all embroidered in the most lavish gold and silver metallic threads. The bag fabric (front and back) is a high-quality silk velvet, with a beautiful shimmer.
We designed the final embroidery ourselves, based on a Renaissance embroidery of pomegranates combined with antique Chinese embroideries of insects!
In many countries around the world, the pomegranate is seen as a symbol of abundance, fertility and good luck.
This is a limited edition bag hand-sewn in Czech Republic.
SPECIAL OFFER: "Buy one get another at 30% off" offer.
Put any two drawstring bags into your cart and use the code: BAGOFFER at checkout. Enjoy!
Please note that only one discount code can be used per order.
- Embroidered by us in our studio in Ireland - we use the best German threads and lots of metallics.
- Light padding for a little extra protection.
- Side "BabaBarock limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- Fully lined in a toning silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- At approx 5.5 inches by 8.25 inches (14 cm * 21 cm) these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use even for most over-sized cards.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.