La Lune - bestickter Tunnelzugbeutel mit königsblauem Seidensamt
- Regulärer Preis
- Regulärer Preis
- translation missing: de.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Our La Lune embroidery takes centre stage on a fabulously soft and shimmering silk velvet drawstring bag. We've designed the embroidery and we stitch it here ourselves so it's really sumptuous with lots of metallics and with the "La Lune" title in silver metallic.
Made with a royal blue silk velvet, this is a limited edition bag hand-sewn by our seamstress in Czech Republic. It is lined with a high-quality silver dupion pure silk.
SPECIAL OFFER: "Buy one get another at 30% off" offer.
Put any two drawstring bags into your cart and use the code: BAGOFFER at checkout. Enjoy!
Please note that only one discount code can be used per order.
- Beautifully made in a high quality silk velvet (silk/rayon mix). It's very soft and lush to the touch — and has a wonderful gleam when the light hits it.
- Finished with Czech cord in gold or silver and Czech glass bead finials (we have these gorgeous, chunky beads made specially for us). Please note that bead colours may vary.
- Fully lined in a high-quality silver dupion pure silk for an extra touch of luxury.
- Light padding for a little extra protection.
- Side "BabaBarock limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- Printed individually — by us. This bag is very vivid and luscious in colour and fully dry-cleanable.
- The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- At approx 5.5 inches by 8.25 inches (14 cm * 21 cm) these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.