The Bohemian Gothic Tarot third edition, standard size
The third edition deck is available. This deck has had changes to all the cards, but most of these are minor (lighting and background changes).
We've reissued this cult deck in a new third edition. It's a deeply atmospheric set of cards that's steeped in the strange romanticism of Victorian Gothic fantasy.
- 79 fully-illustrated cards (not including title card)
- Large card size — 128*78mm (a little over 5*3 inches)
- Cards are printed on high quality 300 grm playing card stock with an inner carbon layer. This protects against bends and tears.
- Instruction booklet is included.
- All cards have been changed from the second edition. In most cards these are small changes of colour and lighting. In others, they are more significant.
- The cards come in a solid, reusable box with a lid.
- There is one extra card, the Lovers, based on the image from the first edition, that can be used as a bookmark or framed or, if you prefer, of course included in readings.
The Bohemian Gothic Tarot (first edition) was voted number one "Deck of the Year" 2007 on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum, the largest online tarot forum in the world.
We have drawstring bags available to go with this deck, please see them listed separately.