The Alice Tarot companion book - second edition pre-order
This is the companion book for The Alice Tarot. It's a well-illustrated and detailed book with coloured card images.
- Now with coloured card images!
- Written by one of the creators of the deck, Karen Mahony.
- Includes keywords and descriptions for each card.
- Special "Alice" meanings are included, to add new possibilities to the interpretations.
- With a general introduction and a discussion about significant aspects of the deck.
- Includes sections on reading approaches and sample spreads including special "Alice" spreads.
- Abridged versions of both Alice books show where each card fits into the stories.
- More than 280 pages.