La Lune - embroidered wristlet in antique metallic kimono silk.
Our La Lune embroidery is now available in a very limited edtion embroidered on to an antique kimono silk with metallic silver threads. The back is a matching floral silk, so the whole piece has a lot of texture and is strikingly pretty.
We've designed the embroidery and we stitch it here ourselves so it's really sumptuous with lots of metallics and with the "La Lune" title in silver metallic.
The bag can be used with or without the matching handmade silk wrist strap, which is detachable and optional.
- Beautifully handmade in Czech Republic.
- Great size for carrying essentials as a wristlet.
- Also fits most tarot decks (and/or reading glasses!) 6.8 * 4.6 inches (17 * 12 cm).
- Zip top for security - with good, sturdy steel zip pull.
- Works beautifully as a large tarot bag or as a holder for jewellery, spectacles or any small items.
- Fully lined in our beautiful silk-mix fabric (30% pure silk, mixed with synthetic for durability).
- Enhanced with Bababarock Limited Edition label.
- Embroidered by us in our studio in Ireland - we use the best German threads.