The Herald — limited edition tarot bag in rich claret silk velvet.
A wonderfully evocative print from our own Alice Tarot. This bag features a beautifully printed satin front combined with a high quality silk velvet.
Please note that this bag is a Limited Edition bag in a more raspberry red (or we describe it as claret) silk velvet this time (it's a gorgeous colour) and with Limited Edition label and "Alice" charm.
- Handmade in Czech Republic.
- Beautifully made in a high quality silk velvet (silk/rayon mix). It's very soft and lush to the touch — and has a wonderful gleam when the light hits it.
- Finished with Czech cord in gold or silver and Czech glass bead finials (we have these gorgeous, chunky beads made specially for us). Please note that bead colours may vary.
- BabaBarock Limited Edition side label in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- Fully lined in a black silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Printed individually - by us. This bag is very vivid and luscious in colour and fully dry-cleanable.
- The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- At approx 5.5 inches by 8.25 inches (14 cm * 21 cm) these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.