Obi cushion - gold and black. Antique / vintage silk obi brocade
Very limited edition cushion made from a vintage Japanese obi silk. Gorgeous, classic pattern in black and gold. This is a very limited design as there was not very much of this particular fabric in the obi it was taken from.
The cushion is beautifully made by hand in Ireland and the brocade front is combined with a cotton velvet back.
Please note that because each cushion is cut from the antique piece, they do vary - and all our antique/vintage fabric pieces may have tiny faults in the fabric because they they are recycled. In our opinion, any faults are very minimal and can only be seen close-up - we do check everything carefully.
Optionally, you can add a good quality British-made poly-cotton cushion pad with synthetic filler (we know many of you avoid feathers).
- Backed in high quality black cotton velvet — fabric made in Czech Republic.
- Finished by four chunky cotton tassels.
- Approximately 55 cm * 35 cm (approximately 21.5 inches * 13.75 inches). We can supply a cushion pad if you need one (see below).
- Optional high quality British-made synthetic pad.
- Zip fastening so that the cover can be removed for cleaning (spot clean or dry clean please).