The World — limited edition drawstring bag.
A wonderfully evocative print from the very first edition of our own Bohemian Gothic Tarot.
This bag features a beautifully printed satin front. This is a limited edition bag, hand-sewn in Czech Republic.
This drawstring bag has been made with pure silk cut from a beautiful vintage Japanese obi belt with silver, gold and copper metallic threads, as shown in the second and third photos.
Every bag is different, as we cut from different places in the piece of fabric. Yours will probably not be identical to the one in the photos but will be equally beautiful - and unique!
- Light padding for a little extra protection.
- Side "Baba Studio limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added caché.
- Fully lined in a toning silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- Vintage fabric - these bags are not repeatable as the fabric can't be sourced again.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.
- Printed individually — by us. The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- At approx 5.5 inches by 8.25 inches (14 cm * 21 cm) by almost 8 inches these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.