The Alice Tarot — Standard deck.
The first edition of The Alice Tarot is now sold out. The second edition is available to buy HERE.
We also have companion books available as well as Alice tarot bags and shoulder bags.
The sold-out Limited Edition of course will not be reprinted.
The Alice Tarot standard edition has been printed in a small run of 2,500 only and is available from us and a very few specialist retailers. It will not be produced as a mass-market deck (either now or in the future) and it will not be available via mass-market sellers such as Amazon and chain bookstores.
The deck has a Facebook page and also a very lively Facebook discussion group (with currently over 500 participants talking about their use of the deck). The group has give-aways from time to time and regular structured discussions.
- 78 fully illustrated cards, 128 * 78 mm (about 5 * 3 inches) plus an "extra" card, The Lovers, and a title card (80 cards in all).
- Metallic ink overlay.
- Printed on high quality playing card stock with a carbon inner layer to protect against bending and creasing.
- Lightly varnished for durability without a plastic feeling.
- Sturdy hinged box for long-term storage.
- Booklet with meanings and guide for use.
We also have optional items listed separately. These include:
- Extensive and highly illustrated companion book.
- Limited edition Alice Tarot bags — with prints from the cards, special vintage and/or new high-quality natural fabrics and special "Alice" brass charms.
- Alice scarves in a choice of silk-satin or viscose.
The standard sized deck was printed and published in a short run of 2,500, so in that sense, it is limited. However, it is not signed and numbered and we may at some time in the future do a second printing of this deck. If this happens, it will be in several years time and it will also be a small run and considerably changed to protect the uniqueness of the first edition. We will NOT sell the rights to this deck to a mass production publisher (we've already turned down offers and will continue to do so) and we will not bring out the deck in a mass market version ourselves.
We may license the deck in a short run only, for one or two foreign language editions – for example, we may license the deck in Russian and Japanese languages. Again, if it happens, this will be to small, specialist publishers, not to mass-market publishers.
We do not want The Alice Tarot to be a mass-market deck at any time in its life and so it will not be printed (now or ever) in mass-market numbers or distributed in mass-market channels such as large online and offline book stores.